- September 9, 2021
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: admin
The NFL season will officially kickoff this weekend with a full slate of Week 1 games. The Los Angeles Rams will begin their 2021 campaign on Sunday Night Football against the Chicago Bears at SoFi Stadium.
Here’s an early look at the betting odds ahead of the season opener:
*All odds are brought to you by SI Sportsbook
Bears vs. Rams Week 1
Point spread: Rams -7.5
Point total: 43.5
Moneyline: Rams -350, Bears +275
The Rams are the biggest Week 1 favorite, with the line being set by over a touchdown. With the addition of quarterback Matthew Stafford this offseason, the oddsmakers fully expect a quick start from the Rams’ offense.
However, Stafford has yet to receive a snap under center, being sidelined for the entire preseason as a result of coach Sean McVay resting his starters.
The Bears will run out veteran quarterback Andy Dalton but also have Justin Fields in their back pocket — who looked promising in limited preseason play — if things don’t look encouraging for Dalton’s Bears debut.
Kickoff for this primetime showing is set for 5:20 p.m. PT on NBC.
- Rams to Prepare for Both Andy Dalton, Justin Fields in Week 1
- Rams Injury Update: DL A’Shawn Robinson on Track for Week 1 | NFL Tracker
- NFL Coach Says Rams’ Matthew Stafford, Sean McVay Will be ‘Fantastic’ Pairing
- Details Revealed on Rams P Johnny Hekker’s Contract Restructure
- NBC Sports’ Peter King Sets Lofty Super Bowl, MVP Prediction For Rams in 2021
Nick Cothrel is the Publisher of Ram Digest. Follow Nick on Twitter @NickCothrel.
This article first appeared on FanNation Ram Digest and was syndicated with permission.
Get the latest news and rumors, customized to your favorite sports and teams. Emailed daily. Always free!